- Business Nature:Self-storage (currently operates 3 facilities)
- Region:Shanghai area
- Management:The company is managed by an Austrian entrepreneur who has lived in China for >10 years.
- Strategy:MiniCC has strong growth ambitions in the Shanghai area, successfully leveraging the experience of a co-shareholder who has set up one of the largest self-storage companies in the German-speaking market.
Why did Jebsen Capital invest?
- Growth Potential:Self-storage remains under-penetrated in China (particularly in the Shanghai area) with market growth expected to be 20% in the next 3 to 5 years.
- Solid Management and Strategy:Jebsen Capital believes in the founder of MiniCC and his growth strategy in China. We believe the company is at the right stage of development for Jebsen Capital to be able to add value.
- Jebsen Capital’s Contribution:Real-estate expertise to expand to new facilities, combined with advice on financial processes, capital structure optimisation, and marketing.